I just published 1.4.6 to the Android market. In my last update, I broke the search functionality in the app. I’ve fixed that. While I was modifying the code, I made a few other changes as well. When you check the “PR” checkbox on the WOD tracking screen, if you’ve pulled the WOD from the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: WOD
I just added the following WODs to the Named WOD database. You can find instructions on updating the named WODs here. “Twins” – Two rounds of each, for time. 750 meter row, 20 Handstand pushups, 20 Thrusters 115/80, 20 L-pull-ups “The Bear Complex” – 5 rounds of each movement. No resting the bar on the… Read more »
Below is the change log: Percentage Calculator. You type in your 1-rep-max weight and the app calculates the following percentages of that weight (95, 90, 85, 80, 75. 70, 65, 60) Fixed a bug in the RSS Feed import that was sometimes causing the app to force close. This is the only recurring bug in… Read more »
Welcome to the first update for WOD Tracker Pro! In this version, there is better support for RSS feeds. If your feed still isn’t being pulled in correctly, please let me know. Contact me via the website or send me an email – pete [at] wodtracker [dot]net. Two-way syncing from the web to your device…. Read more »
I just updated the code on the web server that takes your WOD History and stores it on the web. I didn’t realize it was messed up. I’ve added some alerting to it so I’ll be notified when it fails. The data on your device is fine, it just wasn’t being stored on the web.
I added a missing WOD to the Named WODs database. I was missing “Nutts” (that workout looks insanely tough btw). Follow these steps to get the update: Click the options key when on the main screen Select “Named WODs” from the menu Click the options key when you’re on the Named WODs Select “update Named… Read more »
I just published version 1.3.1 to the Android market. You should begin receiving notifications of the update soon. There was a bug in the WOD history sorting. I was storing the date in an odd format and the database wasn’t sorting it properly prior to me showing it to you on the screen. I tried… Read more »
I’ve had a couple of reports of a bug in how the “sort by date” is working in the WOD history page. I’m going to try to resolve that issue today and push out an update to the market. Thanks for the feedback everybody!
I’m publishing version 1.2.2 of the WOD Tracker app to the Android market. The changes in this version are Updating the named WOD database will now pull from the new homepage for the app, https://wodtracker.net. When you update the named WODs, you get a message letting you know how many named WODs were added. There… Read more »