I just published 1.4.6 to the Android market. In my last update, I broke the search functionality in the app. I’ve fixed that. While I was modifying the code, I made a few other changes as well. When you check the “PR” checkbox on the WOD tracking screen, if you’ve pulled the WOD from the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bug
Below is the change log: Percentage Calculator. You type in your 1-rep-max weight and the app calculates the following percentages of that weight (95, 90, 85, 80, 75. 70, 65, 60) Fixed a bug in the RSS Feed import that was sometimes causing the app to force close. This is the only recurring bug in… Read more »
I just updated the code on the web server that takes your WOD History and stores it on the web. I didn’t realize it was messed up. I’ve added some alerting to it so I’ll be notified when it fails. The data on your device is fine, it just wasn’t being stored on the web.
I just published version 1.3.1 to the Android market. You should begin receiving notifications of the update soon. There was a bug in the WOD history sorting. I was storing the date in an odd format and the database wasn’t sorting it properly prior to me showing it to you on the screen. I tried… Read more »
I’ve had a couple of reports of a bug in how the “sort by date” is working in the WOD history page. I’m going to try to resolve that issue today and push out an update to the market. Thanks for the feedback everybody!