I’ve recently become aware of several users having issues with their data syncing from their Android devices to the my wodtracker website. I’m in the process of rewriting my code that I leveraged to transport the data from your device and add it to the website. In the process of reviewing the web database, I… Read more »
Posts Categorized: history
I just published 1.4.6 to the Android market. In my last update, I broke the search functionality in the app. I’ve fixed that. While I was modifying the code, I made a few other changes as well. When you check the “PR” checkbox on the WOD tracking screen, if you’ve pulled the WOD from the… Read more »
I’m pushing an update to the Android version of WOD Tracker Pro. This release contains a few new items. The auto-sync got a major overhaul and should be a lot more stable and reliable. The Facebook sync is now more reliable. The UI was modified a bit: The buttons now have rounded corners and are… Read more »
Version 1.4.2 has been published to the Android market. The changes in this version include: There was a nasty bug in the app that was stopping you from saving your WOD results. This has been fixed. Autosync. There is a new option in the preferences. If you have web sync enabled, you can now choose… Read more »
The app has just been updated to version 1.4.1. The last update wasn’t as spectacular as I hoped it would be. The changes in this release include: Updates to the personal records sync. Version 1.4 introduced a bug where notifications weren’t always being displayed. There were also duplicate personal records being created. WOD history sync… Read more »
Welcome to the first update for WOD Tracker Pro! In this version, there is better support for RSS feeds. If your feed still isn’t being pulled in correctly, please let me know. Contact me via the website or send me an email – pete [at] wodtracker [dot]net. Two-way syncing from the web to your device…. Read more »
I just updated the code on the web server that takes your WOD History and stores it on the web. I didn’t realize it was messed up. I’ve added some alerting to it so I’ll be notified when it fails. The data on your device is fine, it just wasn’t being stored on the web.