The WOD Tracker app has been updated to version 1.6. Some of the highlights for this update are: updated UI – this was outlined in a previous post reworked the sync between the device and the website. Please let me know if you continue to experience any issues with the syncing. misc other errors reported… Read more »
Posts Categorized: bug
I’ve recently become aware of several users having issues with their data syncing from their Android devices to the my wodtracker website. I’m in the process of rewriting my code that I leveraged to transport the data from your device and add it to the website. In the process of reviewing the web database, I… Read more »
This is a significant update for the app. 90% of the app was rewritten. The app should be much more efficient than the previous version. In addition to just rewriting the app because it was fun, I added a library called ActionBarSherlock. Android 3.0+ (codenamed Honeycomb) introduced the action bar. Previous version of Android didn’t… Read more »
I just published 1.4.6 to the Android market. In my last update, I broke the search functionality in the app. I’ve fixed that. While I was modifying the code, I made a few other changes as well. When you check the “PR” checkbox on the WOD tracking screen, if you’ve pulled the WOD from the… Read more »
The app has just been updated to version 1.4.1. The last update wasn’t as spectacular as I hoped it would be. The changes in this release include: Updates to the personal records sync. Version 1.4 introduced a bug where notifications weren’t always being displayed. There were also duplicate personal records being created. WOD history sync… Read more »
Below is the change log: Percentage Calculator. You type in your 1-rep-max weight and the app calculates the following percentages of that weight (95, 90, 85, 80, 75. 70, 65, 60) Fixed a bug in the RSS Feed import that was sometimes causing the app to force close. This is the only recurring bug in… Read more »
I just updated the code on the web server that takes your WOD History and stores it on the web. I didn’t realize it was messed up. I’ve added some alerting to it so I’ll be notified when it fails. The data on your device is fine, it just wasn’t being stored on the web.
I really loved it when I was able to finally add this feature to my app. I see that a lot of people are using it now because I’ve been getting reports of an empty box with no WODs listed when the “Import from feed” button is clicked. It looks like I’ll be spending a… Read more »
I just published version 1.3.4 (there was no 1.3.3, in case you’re keeping track). 1.3.4 resolves some issues that were reported through the market, including: Editing a personal record Network activity occurring in the wrong place. When installing the app, the named WOD database was being updated as the install was taking place. To update… Read more »
I’ll call that the shortest release life-cycle ever! I just pushed a fix for my latest fix! Thanks for the extremely quick report!