I’m pushing an update to the Android version of WOD Tracker Pro. This release contains a few new items.
- The auto-sync got a major overhaul and should be a lot more stable and reliable.
- The Facebook sync is now more reliable.
- The UI was modified a bit:
- The buttons now have rounded corners and are a bit darker than the normal Android button look.
- The background is now a light gray, instead of the default Android black.
- Some of the keyboards have been refined.
- When entering your RSS feed URL, you’re shown the “url specific” keyboard. This keyboard shows you the “/” and “.com” keys that are relevant to typing in a URL.
- On the percentage calculation page, you’re shown the numeric keyboard since you should only be entering numbers in the input area.
- Perhaps the largest change is the new default screen. I’ve added a screen with buttons that reflect the main functions of this app. Some of the functions may be unknown to you. This new screen is an attempt to make sure that the users of the app know each feature the app has in it.
- The app now has built-in bug tracking.
- This change is transparent to you but provides me with some important debugging information when your app crashes. No additional permissions are required.
If you hate it, let me know. If I hear enough about it, I’ll revert it back to the plain old Android look. The buttons are rounded
I am the developer of the WOD Tracker CrossFit WOD tracking mobile app. It is currently available for Android but an iOS version is in the works.