Below is the change log:
- Percentage Calculator. You type in your 1-rep-max weight and the app calculates the following percentages of that weight (95, 90, 85, 80, 75. 70, 65, 60)
- Fixed a bug in the RSS Feed import that was sometimes causing the app to force close. This is the only recurring bug in the app! I can’t even explain how happy I am to have this issue resolved!
- Personal Record web sync was updated to mirror the sync process used by the WOD History. This was mostly just a code change. The functionality remains mostly the same except you’ll see a notification in the notification bar upon completion or communication issue.
- Added the ability to share WOD results. Sharing to Facebook is currently broken. This is a problem with the Facebook app. Other Android apps are having this issue as well! See http://bugs.developers.facebook.net/show_bug.cgi?id=16728
- In lieu of letting my new feature appear as a failure, I’ve taken the extra step and implemented the use of the Facebook SDK in the app. There is a Facebook-specific share option in the same menu mentioned above.
- Added the ability to make a previous WOD a personal record. To access this, long-press on the WOD in your history and select edit. When the history item fills the main screen, click the Personal Record check box and then click the save button.
The sync site was also updated the to [finally] display the personal records you’ve uploaded from the app.
You may have noticed the app version jumped from 1.2 to 1.4. You didn’t miss 1.3, I just skipped it. There are many users still using the older version of the WOD Tracker app (specifically versions 1.3.2 and 1.3.4). I changed the version number so I wouldn’t get confused when looking over the bug reports.
As always, contact me if you have any issues.
I am the developer of the WOD Tracker CrossFit WOD tracking mobile app. It is currently available for Android but an iOS version is in the works.