The WOD Tracker app has been updated to version 1.6. Some of the highlights for this update are:
- updated UI – this was outlined in a previous post
- reworked the sync between the device and the website. Please let me know if you continue to experience any issues with the syncing.
- misc other errors reported in the Google Play market
- addition of a very simple Wendler calculator.
There are two ways to access the new Wendler calculator.
- From the calculator button on the initial screen.
- From your personal records list. Note that your PR results must only contain a number. If it contains any text, then you’ll get an error message on the Wendler calculator screen.
When you click on a PR in the above list, an action bar will present itself. On the far right of the action bar, is a calculator icon. Clicking on this icon will display the new Wendler calculator.
In this iteration of the Wendler calculator, only 90% of the value entered into the will be used in the percentages found in the list below the 1 rep max (RM) value. In a future update, I plan on adding multiple percentage classes. This version will only calculate 75%, 85% and 90%. I’m not a Wendler expert, so I may be missing something from the calculator. If you notice anything, please don’t hesitate to email me or use the contact form found on the blog.
I am the developer of the WOD Tracker CrossFit WOD tracking mobile app. It is currently available for Android but an iOS version is in the works.