Posted by & filed under bug, history, named wods, personal records, update.

I just published 1.4.6 to the Android market.

In my last update, I broke the search functionality in the app. I’ve fixed that.

While I was modifying the code, I made a few other changes as well.

  1. When you check the “PR” checkbox on the WOD tracking screen, if you’ve pulled the WOD from the Named WOD database, it now correctly attaches a category to it. Previously, the category was always set to “uncategorized”.
  2. I removed the search option from the menu on the WOD tracking screen.
  3. I removed the double quotes around the Named WOD name when you choose a WOD from the Named WOD database. This was causing the sorting on the history screen to be out of whack and just looked wrong.

About Pete Wood
I am the developer of the WOD Tracker CrossFit WOD tracking mobile app. It is currently available for Android but an iOS version is in the works.